Stock Info and RulesNow... RULES:
- Credit me in the description of your work
- Comment on the original picture (or send private note if comments disabled)
- This stock shall not be used as part or as a whole for sexual explicit or any offensive content.
- This stock shall not be used as part or as a whole for sex gender change, no animal looking morphs allowed with it either! - Please, above all, BE CREATIVE, but not that much!
- Downloading only grants you permission for selling DA Premium content downloads and “on demand” prints of your work.
- If you want to use it for something that I haven't thought of, please let me know.
- Even if you purchased the stock, you're not allowed to sell or distribute the sold image as "it is".
- For book covers or other commercial work, please note me
- If you experience any problems downloading, like the original not attached, please let me know inmediately so I
Title inspiration: www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPrU5j… I thought this pic was more suitable for it's title, and I would name it falling again II, but since this same band has a different version to that song, why not calling it just "falling"? Thanks to my friend Eöl for telling me it had a different version I wasn't aware of.
Please Note: If you purchase a download of any of my works and the original image without watermark is not attached, please write me a note without hesitation and I’ll solve it as quick as I see your note! I’m trying to delete old files and check that all files are properly attached but just in case you get there before I do, I apologize in advance for the possible disappointment and stress that may cause.
Commission Website, for any specific works you may want > (please note, nothing naked, too sexually explicit or offensive, animal cruelty or the such would be considered, so those requests will go straight to the bin J
I talk with these lines
It's not the answer
I'm crying and I now I know
Looking the sky
I search for an answer
So free, free to be
I'm not another liar
I just want to be myself...myself
me dejaste pensado con esa cancion en la mente... hehehe en fin, luces mas que hermosa en color blanco, una nueva faceta, y luces demasiado bien, combina genial con tus ojos